Self-empowerment - Confidence building - Creating balance - Strengthening Relationships - Family Dynamics - Emotional Clearing
A light body is one that is set free of carrying the weight of the world. It is empowered to make decisions that are in the highest good of the individual and serve to create a mind - body - spirit connection. It is molded through a loving process of developing a relationship with self and reconnecting to your internal guidance system.
- Deepen the relationship with yourself through discovering your full potential.
- Identify and release the patterns, energetic blockages, or mental/emotional conditioning preventing you from living your best life.
- Learn to release the emotions, stress, worry, shame, and guilt often absorbed in the body through life's experiences.
- Strengthen your intuition and learn to trust in how your body communicates.
- Develop a healthy self-esteem and heightened self-worth.
- Reprogram your mind to release the negative self-talk.
- Empower yourself and others by stopping the ancestral patterns and releasing the karmic energy.
- Feel confident in creating boundaries within toxic relationships.
- Feel confident in creating your action plan and gain clarity on what is truly needed to succeed.
I had the opportunity to do a coaching session with Lisa. I found her voice and calm demeanor very soothing and relaxing. If you’re looking for someone to tell you what to do, Lisa is not your person!! However, if you’re looking for help and guidance in any area of your life, Lisa is the person you want to talk too!! She has helped me to go deeper into myself to understand myself and others in the best way possible.”
Lisa’s lightworker coaching was so many things! Informative, eye opening and so very helpful. Her lovingly guiding way of moving the conversation helped me understand what I needed to focus and look at. She has a unique way of blending lightworker and human design to a perfect balance of what We need - when we often don’t know what we need at all. I do look so forward to another session!”
After having some family issues with a member of my family being an addict and not knowing which direction to go, Lisa was there to talk me through it, and to use all of the tools in her toolkit to get me to look at the situation from all different angles. It definitely changed my perspective, and I was able to see things more clearly. She was so patient, unassuming, and absolutely non-judgmental in her guidance. I felt so comfortable talking to her and was able to really open up about how devastating it is to have an addict in the family. I was finally able to see a path forward. I highly recommend Lisa as someone you can trust and confide in!”